Goals I want to accomplish in 2018
I will accomplish…..
- Publish next book
- I am debating if I want to re-write and republish my first book Head Stories (The Storytelling of Her Mind)
2. Write every day
- Even if I don’t want to, I must.
- I will not worry about the draft.
- I will write.
- So far I have been doing really good with taking 5 to 10 minutes to meditate daily.
- I want to get to a point where I can sit for at least 20 minutes.
- I am not a fan of the gym. However, I want to be in shape.
- Books. Books.
5. Read More
- To read a book or two a month.
- Right now I am reading The Miracle Morning.
6. Enjoy Life
- For we know that life is short.
- I want to be peaceful and humble.
- Not worry about things that I cannot change.
- To keep pushing forward.
- To be more connected
7. .Personal Development
- Wake up early every morning (I would love to wake up at 5 am).
- Continue self-love within myself.
- Trust in faith and the Universe
- . Feeling confident in my own skin.
- Do the thing (s) that I am afraid of the most.
- Keep intentions pure. Stay focus.
- Start a YouTube channel and Podcast
- I will step into this without fear.
- Give it a try-this is the first step.
- Blog More
“BELIEVING involves thinking, talking, and acting as though you have already received.”